Although the text is in a professional hand, it has been signed by Hastings.
Copy of a letter from Hastings to the Council at Fort William concerning the revenues from Clive's jagir. Although the text is in a professional hand, it has been signed by Hastings.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/15 ff.39-40
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000280
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 1774
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)