A note on the final page comprises Lord Bute's answer. Three copies.
Memorial by Clive concerning the recent history of the control of the East Indies, addressing the probable consequences of disarmament and suggesting methods of controlling the French in India and offering suggested concessions.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/6/25 ff.1-16
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000173
- Dates of Creation1 Sep 1762
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)