It seems likely that this document was produced as part of Clive's defence in 1772 since a note at the end of the document states "This is the best acc[oun]t that can be had being refused all access to the Company's Records".
Notes concerning the duty charged upon salt.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/13/23
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x000114
- Dates of Creation[1770s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)