The bill is signed by Charles Bouchier.
Account submitted for sums due by Clive to the Company for a permit to travel to England and for secretaries' fees.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/19/3 f.11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x000071
- Dates of Creation13 Feb 1753
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)