Much of the text is written in the first person.
A summary of the grievance of Lieutenant Colonel Leslie, relating to the creation of other lieutenant colonels and his relative seniority.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/14 ff.1-5
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00027d
- Dates of CreationEarly 1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)