Dated at Geneva, responding to a letter from Rous concerning an unspecified agreement between himself and Robert, 1st Baron Clive, possibly concerning the Worcester elections.
Copy of a letter to Thomas Bates Rous, possibly from Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/2 f.18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x00027c
- Dates of Creation24 Dec 1776
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)