Dated at Munnoea, concerning the movements of General Carnac, Shuja ud-Daula and the author. The text of the letter has been much amended, suggesting that this is a draft kept as a copy of a letter sent.
Letter to William B. Sumner and the Select Committee, probably from Clive although the letter is unsigned.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/35/1 f.73
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x000061
- Dates of Creation25 Jul 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)