Dated at the New Gaol, Burrough, reminding him of their petition of the previous week.
Letter to Clive from the debtors at the New Gaol, Burrough, signed on their behalf by Edward Dolinan, steward.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/46/1 ff.39-40
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000150
- Dates of Creation5 Aug 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)