Dated at Berkeley Square, concerning the revenues from Clive's jagir. The cover records information of what ships the originals and duplicates were sent by.
Copies of letters from Clive to Henry Vansittart, John Carnac and Peter Amyatt dated 28 April 1763.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/30/2 ff.8-9
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x0002b1
- Dates of Creation[1760s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)