Dated at Calcutta, concerning naval matters, including the Kent's being blown ashore and the surveying of Mahmud Ali's dock at Calcutta with the intention of suiting it to hold at 74 gun ship.
Letter to Clive from Charles Manningham, Richard Becher and William Frankland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/26/5 ff.23-24
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x0000ad
- Dates of Creation11 May 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)