Dated at Fludyer Street, complaining of his treatment on a visit to Clive and of the remuneration he has received for defending Clive through letters in various newspapers.
Letter to Clive from Joseph Cawthorne.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/64/1 ff.22-25
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000171
- Dates of Creation23 Jun 1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)