Dated on the Marlborough at Cudgery, apologising for having parted from the rest of the fleet and reporting on his actions since that time.
Letter from Captain Alexander Macleod, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/22/1 ff.11-12
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x000167
- Dates of Creation10 Jan 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)