It seems likely that the text was taken down verbatim as it is very abbreviated.
Statement and interrogation of Ralph Leycester concerning relations with the Nawabs of Bengal after Siraj ud-Daula's revolt.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/11/1 ff.232-241
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000358
- Dates of Creation19 Jan 1773-21 Jan 1773
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description10 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)