Dated at Calcutta, concerning the health of sender and recipient, an ongoing dispute with Colonel Smith, the Bengal Revenues and the despatch of money to England, the behaviour of Company servants (some named) and changes to the Council.
Letter from Harry Verelst.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/54/2 ff.1-4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000193
- Dates of Creation23 Sep 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)