The text notes the order that the Company must produce a full statement of the revenues and duties collected in Bengal from 1765 to the most recent records, along with copies of all letters from Clive to the Secret Committee.
Continuation of the evidence given by Clive adjourned from the previous day's sitting, Mss Eur G3711/1 ff.12-28.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/11/1 ff.31-36
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000337
- Dates of Creation28 Apr 1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)