Concerning the punishment of some of the mutineers and commending the Indian troops under his command for their conduct throughout. He encloses a copy of a paragraph of his letter dated 24 May.
Letter to Clive from Richard Smith.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/40/3 ff.4-6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x00032a
- Dates of Creation1 Jun 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)