The stones were sent to England in the Admiral Pocock, Captain Thomas Riddle, by the Hon. Harry Verelst.
Attested statement made before John Holme, Notary Public, of the shipping of two bulses of diamonds.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/12/12 f.6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0003af
- Dates of Creation25 Mar 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)