Dated at Fort William. The letter concerns a dispute over authority between Verelst and Colonel Smith and also reports upon military matters. Enclosed is a copy of Verelst's letter to the Court of Directors and a copy of his last letter to Clive sent via the Duke of Albany. An original and a duplicate.
Letter to Clive from Harry Verelst.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/44/3 ff.52-70
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000088
- Dates of Creation17 Mar 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description19 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)