Dated at Paris, requesting aid to rectify a wrong done him by Colonel Smith while in Bengal.
Letter from John Mair to an unnamed recipient, perhaps Henry Strachey.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/47/1 ff.76-77
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0001ea
- Dates of Creation12 Sep 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)