From the quantities it seems likely that these purchases were for personal use. The account is dated 11 October 1753 and paid 30 July 1754.
Receipt for £12 4s 0d paid by Clive to John Hackette of Hackette and Johnson upon an account for superfine broadcloth of various colours.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/19/3 f.19
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x000079
- Dates of Creation11 Oct 1753-30 Jul 1754
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)