Concerning whether he is to be sent to Calcutta. One copy also includes copies of a further letter from Robertson to Barker of the same date and a letter to Robertson from the officers of the 3rd Brigade.
Two copies of a letter from Ensign F. Robertson to Sir Robert Barker.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/40/1 ff.6-7
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x00025c
- Dates of Creation1 May 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)