Concerning whether money voluntarily paid to the Chief or Governor of a Subordinate Factory for settling disputes among the local brokers should be paid to the Company.
Copy opinions given by Eaton Stannard, Prime Sergeant for Ireland and Mr Jewel, one of His Majesty's Council in England.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/73/6 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x0002ff
- Dates of CreationMid 1750s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)