Dared at Bedford Row, concerning the purchase of lands in Bishop's Castle and the sale of a diamond.
Letter to Lady Clive and Clive's trustees from George Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/32/3 f.29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x00032b
- Dates of Creation11 Aug 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)