Witnessed by Henry Clive and Thomas Jeffereys.
Bond for £2200 to be paid to William Billinguley of Udlington, Shropshire, the contract to be void if £1100 is repaid by 7 April 1763.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/5 ff.7-8
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000247
- Dates of Creation7 Apr 1762
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)