Dated from Galata. Each letter includes a copy their previous letter, from which it is clear that the letters form an unbroken sequence. Some of the letters also include copies of other relevant letters written and received by the Barkers as Cooper's representative, particularly from Messrs. Eleazer Edwards and Son, possibly bankers to Henry Cooper.
Letters to Mr Henry Cooper from Messrs. Benjamin and George Barker.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/21/2 f.7-26
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x000124
- Dates of Creation16 Mar 1754-1 Feb 1755
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description20 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)