Signed by Captain William Nugent. The return is divided into the officers, the private soldiers present upon arrival in India, deceased and deserted and prisoners. The force was bound for Bengal.
Return of the Company troops on board the ship Grenville commanded by Captain Fenner, now in Madras Roads.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/87/1 ff.29-30
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x00032d
- Dates of Creation5 Sep 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)