The sum is part of the jagir income and is to be repaid to Clive in England. Three copies of the certificate were made, on payment of one the others would be come void. Three certificates, all signed.
Certificate recording the payment of 68,235 rupees to the Company by Clive's attorneys, John Cartier and William Hippesley.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/13/21 ff.5-7
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000152
- Dates of Creation25 Jan 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)