The letter concerns military matters and the loss (by running aground) of a ship, possibly the Thames, which contained a large sum of rupees.
Draft letter from Clive to Henry Vansittart.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/15/2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x000122
- Dates of Creation2 Oct 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)