The focus of the committee was to investigate the circumstances of the recapture of Calcutta and the conclusion of the treaty with Mir Jafar.
Text of evidence testimony presented to the Committee on East India Company Affairs chaired by Col. Burgoyne.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/11/1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x0000e4
- Dates of Creation20 Apr 1772-19 Feb 1773
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 265 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
For preservation reasons, this file has been divided for storage purposes. Folios 1-157 have been stored in file A, folios 158-262 in file B.