Dated at Wimpole Street, concerning William Chatham, an injured army pensioner in search of the benefits of Clive's fund.
Letter to Clive from George Morrison.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/59/1 f.31
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x00026f
- Dates of Creation30 Jan 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)