The certificates were signed by William Howe, 5th Viscount Howe and George Keppel, 3rd Earl of Albemarle.
Copy of certificates stating that Mr Anthony Hartley served as a volunteer at the siege of Havana and that he was given an Ensigncy of Foot in recognition of his behaviour.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/17/24 f.3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00037f
- Dates of Creation[26 Sep 1767]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)