The bills relate to labourers' work and the cost of materials and cover a period between 1813 and 1814.
Receipts, receipted bills and accounts arising from improvements made to Clive's estates, paid on the March Quarter Day.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/71/2 ff.36-67
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000354
- Dates of Creation25 Mar 1814
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description22 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)