Dated at East India House, concerning the monopoly and duty on Salt.
Copy of a letter to Clive from Robert James, Secretary, on behalf of the Committee of Correspondence and Trading dated 20 November 1766.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/43/2 ff.68-69
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000002
- Dates of Creation1760s-1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)