These comprise criticism of the corruption seen hitherto in the trade and announcements of the new agreements. Five extracts are taken from General Letters to Bengal, the other extracts are from letters from Warren Hastings and a Nawab (presumably of Bengal).
Extracts from letters relating to the salt trade.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/1/1 ff.13-14
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x00034c
- Dates of Creation27 Sep 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)