The invoice gives the value of the stones in rupees and the total sum for which they sold in England. The diamonds were presumably sent to Clive, although this is not stated.
Invoice of diamonds shipped by Henry Vansittart on the Royal George under Captain Nicholas Skottowe.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/77/6 ff.19-20
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x000177
- Dates of Creation30 Sep 1763
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)