Dated at Head Quarters at Myr Absel's. The original was signed by Charles Morgan, aide de camp. The copy is possibly in Strachey's handwriting.
Copy of orders given by Clive for the gathering of all officers at Bankipore to meet the commander in chief.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/41/1 f.22
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x00036b
- Dates of Creation Jul 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)