Dated at Fort William, concerning his involvement in the officers' mutiny and asking for his previous good character to be taken into account. Enclosed is a copy of his sworn statement of his treatment by Colonel Barker and protest against deportation back to England.
Copy of a letter to the President and Council from Vernon Duffield dated 25 August 1766.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/41/2 ff.85-88
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x0003bc
- Dates of Creation[1760s-1770s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)