Concerning the state of affairs in India at various times in the Company's history and relating them to the conduct of the Company's Servants.
Excerpt from a publication or speech.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/73/6 f.46
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x000315
- Dates of Creation1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)