Dated at East India House, enclosing copies of charges against Clive and his administration received by the Company (not attached). An original and a copy.
Letter to Clive from P. Michell, secretary.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/63/1 ff.37-40
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000114
- Dates of Creation7 Jan 1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)