Requesting employment as an officer in the Company's army, having previously been an officer in the Cleveland and Bulmar regiment of Militia in Yorkshire. Includes testimonials upon him on the verso.
Copy of a petition made by Ralph Harding to Thomas Rous and the Directors of the East India Company.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/18/10 f.1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0000a9
- Dates of Creation28 Oct 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)