All are signed by Harry Verelst. The bulses were numbered CV14-17 and the invoice gives details of their provenance and calibre.
Invoices of bulses of rough diamonds sent to England in the Valentine.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/54/2 ff.89-92
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x00019f
- Dates of CreationSep 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)