Dated at Bombay, concerning military matters especially the Broach expedition, and enclosing two other letters upon the same expedition.
Letter to Clive from General David Wedderburn.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/63/1 ff.5-34
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000112
- Dates of Creation2 Jan 1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description30 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Although the author dated his letter 2 Jan 1771, he also referred to the death of the former Governor, Thomas Hodges, dating the letter to 1772.