Dated at Chalsee Tomb, exculpating himself from any involvement with a scandalous paper drawn up at Allahabad.
Letter to Henry Strachey from William Vertue.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/41/1 f.18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x000368
- Dates of Creation11 Jul 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
According to the previous list, this letter was associated with and is referred to in a form of diary. This is no longer attached, and does not seem to exist elsewhere in the collection.