Concerning the appointment of a tailor to make Clive's servants' liveries for that year.
Letter from William Beldam to an unnamed recipient, perhaps Henry Strachey.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/73/2 f.34
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x0002a5
- Dates of Creation1760s-1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)