Dated at Hill Street, concerning various politicians, and suggesting his should offer his services to Lord North given Mr Robinson's indisposition.
Letter to Henry Strachey from Lord Willoughby (probably John Peyto-Verney, 14th Baron Willoughby de Broke).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/1 f.32
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x00026b
- Dates of Creation15 Sep 1774
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)