The appendix is a letter dated 29 September 1765 from Clive to the Court of Directors which formed a report to them of the situation he found in India upon his arrival in 1765. The text may be a draft one since it seems to be in his own handwriting and contains several amendments.
Appendix 73 from a report on East Indian Affairs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/3 ff.1-45
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000242
- Dates of Creation1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description45 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)