Dated at Calcutta, enclosing Bills of Exchange and an Account Current (not attached) and a copy of their letter to Warren Hastings of 28 April 1781) concerning the draught of Bills of Exchange upon Clive's estate.
Letter to John Walsh, Christopher D'Oyly and Henry Strachey from Edward Wheler and J. Fowke.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/3 ff.9-12
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000292
- Dates of Creation28 Apr 1781
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)