Dated at the Marshalsea Prison. The petitioner was a soldier who acquired debts during a stay in London under hope of promotion. He requests help to pay off these debts.
Petition made to Clive by John Callander.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/45/3 f.19
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0000d4
- Dates of Creation17 Jul 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)