Dated at St James's, concerning the delivery of a chest of clothes to be taken to Bengal and forwarded to their intended recipient, Mr Henry Liddell.
Letter from Rob Crucefix to an unnamed recipient.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/32/2 f.52
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000314
- Dates of Creation31 May 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)