Covering the year August 1766-August 1767. An endorsement states that the account was enclosed in a letter from Mr Verelst dated 25 March 1768. In duplicate.
President's account of the revenues of Bengal and Bahar for his allowance of 1.2% on the collections.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/82/6 ff.22-29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x00013e
- Dates of Creation[Aug] 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)